Checking in with a little update of my 26 tasks to complete before my 26th birthday. I figure one good way to make sure I stay on top of it and complete everything on my list is to check in once a month until my deadline. So here I am with a month to go and I thought I'd share my progress with you! :)
01. Send a card just because.
02. Start doing a Bible study! (I have the Bible study - now I need to start it!)
03. Lose 15 pounds. (I'm down 10, so getting close!)
05. Do a 7 day detox. (I really don't want to do this.)
06. Go to the dentist. (Or this.)
08. Make more fabric flower necklaces.
10. Finish my DIY window project.
14. Finish my photo wall in my living room.
18. Make button art.
20. Make my own laundry detergent.
21. Make 5 recipes from my yum yums board. (3 down, 2 to go)
23. Raise money to support a friend's adoption process!
24. Settle on a church here in TN and continue to go regularly.
26. Be happy!
25. Spend more time with my little sister Katie.
It's funny how your goals can change in such a short time. For instance, #14 says to finish my photo wall in my living room. Well, I live in a studio apartment and I have since gotten rid of my "living room". I now just have a little seating area over by the fireplace. But there are still pictures I want to hang so I guess I'll have to finish that goal in a slightly different way!
Anyway, I am almost 26 and on the other side of my twenties. I am not at all sure how I feel about it either! Hello 30, here I come! (Ew.) Oh, and you may have noticed that things have changed around here - again. I can't help myself. I love designing and I am my toughest client. I am really loving the yellow and gray (which are the colors I used in my branding for Paisley Card Co. so I'm OK with going back). But, with that being said - I really do want to find something that just feels right and that is so me. I really don't want to rebrand myself every 6 months - it just happens! :) But, I have to say, I love, love, love my script logo. And the yellow. And slowly but surely it is feeling more and more like me! :)