I just found out about this really cool project that's going on around in the blog world. The project is called Day Zero and it inspires you to set and achieve your personal goals in life. The challenge is to complete 101 tasks, that you write for yourself, in a period of 1001 days. That's approximately 2.75 years. I've already started a Life Goal List but those tasks tend to be long term things or things in the future.
This project is different because it can be tasks as simple as plucking my eyebrows (which by the way needs to be done, badly). I like this project because it makes you set a deadline and helps you beat procrastination, which is why my Life Goal List has yet to be completed! (Well, that and money!)
Anyway, 1001 days from now, July 16, 2013 (yikes!) I hopefully will have completed every little bit of my list!! Here goes nothing! Will you make your own 101 in 1001 list? Please do! :)
Want to follow my progress? Go here.
- Finish reading Pride & Prejudice.
- Stop watching so much reality TV.
- Move out of my parents house.
- Finish Avery's baby blanket.
- Start tithing 10% at church.
- Buy a new car.
- Take care of my dot com issues for La Bella Vita Designs.
- Open my etsy shop for La Bella Vita Designs.
- Create 5 Christmas cards for La Bella Vita Designs.
- Make 2 friends from the blogging world.
- Lose 40 lbs.
- Go through my computer and get rid of unnecessary files.
- Organize my desktop.
- Make photo books from 2007-Present.
- Go back to
- Start a savings account.
- Donate blood.
- Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.
- Go camping.
- Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind".
- Get a massage.
- Go on a road trip.
- Play in the rain.
- No fast food for 2 months.
- Identify 100 things that makes me happy.
- Go on a picnic.
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Go on a cruise.
- Influence someone to make a day zero list.
- Go ice skating.
- Finish writing my book.
- Record a Christmas CD to raise money for
- Make a birthday cake for someone.
- Send someone a card just because.
- Host a dinner party.
- Not log into Facebook for a whole week.
- Sing karaoke at a bar.
- Visit Jenny & Matt in Japan.
- Visit Drew & Erin in
- Visit Haley & Brock in
- Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11, 2011.
- Refresh my brain on the Italian I learned in college.
- Fall in love.
- Buy a pair of navy and gray converse.
- Start doing a bible study.
- Crochet a scarf.
- Help raise money for Ovarian cancer.
- Pay off my credit card debt.
- Put bows in Bella's hair.
- Make Lindsay's dental hygiene calling cards.
- Make a photo/journal book of my trips to
- Celebrate NYE in another country.
- Buy new running shoes.
- Start running again.
- Go to a Browns Game.
- Go watch the Buckeyes.
- Buy a "Script Ohio" T-Shirt.
- Go watch my sister Katie perform at halftime.
- Finish getting my winter clothes out and in the closet.
- Become an egg donor.
- Get a job.
- Get a pedicure.
- Make something for my dad using our Halloween pictures from when I was a kid.
- Get my teeth whitened.
- Go to the dentist.
- Go on a date.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Eat at The Melting Pot.
- Share the love of Jesus with someone.
- Repaint my mirror.
- Make upholstered headboard.
- Figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween.
- Start giving Paul $100 a month.
- Get ring fixed that grandma gave me.
- Start paying myself 5% of my paycheck each time for savings.
- Start paying myself 5% of my paycheck each time for a house.
- Make a pillow out of the yo-yo's Grandma Shirley made.
- Do a 7 day detox.
- Work on my graphic design portfolio.
- Print business cards for La Bella Vita Designs.
- Make a round light out of coffee filters.