In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd talk a little about my mom (who's the greatest by the way). I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful woman as my mother. She is seriously the nicest & most beautiful (inside & out) person I know. It's really not fair that she ended up with such a smart-mouth child (that being me), but somehow she's survived it! - So far!
This is just the tip of the iceberg but here are some reasons I love my Mamma :)
- For letting me learn from my own mistakes.
- Always being on my side, even when I'm wrong.
- Always telling me she loves me.
- Teaching me how to sing on key.
- The way she mushes her lips together when petting a dog or holding a baby.
- For being my #1 fan.
- The way she giggles like a little girl when she's tickled.
- For always taking lots of pictures.
- For putting up with my smart mouth.
- Taking care of Oliver (my dog) while I'm away at school.
- Trying to make (sew) me clothes.
- The way she always sings harmony with every song.
- For always forgiving me.
- Making my favorite meal each year on my birthday.
- Being proud of me.
- For being creative.
- Helping me w/my hair even though she knows I'll find something not to like about it.
- Letting me steal her makeup, clothes, & nail polish.
- Always giving me Valentines.
- Finding an amazing man to take care of our family.
- For rubbing my arm in church.
- The little notes she put in my lunches or with the things I forgot to bring to school.
- For always bringing me things I had forgotten to school.
- Making Christmas special no matter how much money we have.
- Making a home that all my friends wanted to hang out at.
- Having a good relationship with my Dad & never putting my sister & I in the middle.
- Teaching me right from wrong without being too strict or overbearing.
- Surprising me with a new shirt or dress on my bed when I come home.
- Making me my scrapbook for graduation.
- Always helping me decorate my room so cute.
- For sending me care packages.
- For letting me make my own decisions.
- Never pushing her ideas for my life on me.
- Her unconditional love.
I don't know what else to say, but she's the greatest!
I love you Mamma, Happy Mother's Day! :)