Today is my wonderful friend Jenny's 24th birthday! Again, I'll say that it's crazy we're this old! (I will continue to say that every time I or a friend of mine turn another year older.) Recently every time I start to think about Jenny, I get sad. In just a few short weeks she and her husband Matt (whom I love by the way) will be moving to Okinawa, Japan. They are being stationed there by the United States Air Force. It's a really good/fun/exciting opportunity for them & I'm extremely happy for them but at the same time, I'm a little selfish. I love my friends & I want them all to stay near me!
Some reasons why I love Jennifer:
1. She's just as, if not more emotional than I am.
2. Her attitude! She gets what she wants!
3. Being so brave about moving to Japan!
4. She loves me even though she knows me.
5. Always there for me no matter what.
I love you & hope you have a wonderful day Jenny!!
1 day ago